Lightning Protection Series UL Approval Varistor
Varistors are voltage-dependent resistors with a symetrical V/I characteristic curve whose resistance decreases with increasing voltage, connected in parallel with the electronic device or circuit that is to be guarded, they form a low-resistance shunt when voltage increases and thus prevent any further rise in the overvoltage. KVR varistor is sintered zinc ovide together with other metal oxide additives under specific conditions. Which produces a ploycrystalline ceramic whose resistance exhibit a pronounced dependence on voltage. Kestar factory has ISO9001:2008 certificate and ISO14001:2004 certificate. The products have UL, CSA, CE, VDE, CQC approval. All products are RoHS compliant.
MYL series are high energy and high surge varistors with larger diameters.
1. MYL25 series, 25mm, round shape, peak current 15kA;
2. MYL32 series, 32mm, round shape, peak current 25kA;
3. MYL40 series, 40mm, round shape, peak current 40kA;
4. MYL34S series, 34mm, square shape, peak current 40kA;
5. MYL53 series, 53mm, round shape, peak current 70kA.